Andrea Rosenkranz is an associate attorney at O'Hagan Meyer. She represents employers in a variety of employment cases and administrative actions, including claims for civil rights violations, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, single plaintiff, class, collective wage and hour, ADA and ADEA violations, unfair business practices, misappropriation of trade secrets and class action disputes.
Prior to joining O'Hagan Meyer, Ms. Rosenkranz worked for a firm in Beverly Hills, California representing employees in the area of employment litigation; and a firm in Century City, California representing individuals and employees in the area of personal injury and employment litigation.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: Office of Public Service Award
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Order of Omega Honor Society
- Honors: Gamma Sigma Alpha Honor Society
- District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Professional Organization Memberships
- Beverly Hills Bar Association since 2015, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association since 2015, Member
News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- A Bit of Fore-WARNing Before Engaging in Mass Layoffs , LA Entertainment HR magazine, October 2019 Issue
- A Separation Agreement Primer, LA Entertainment HR magazine, August/September 2019 Issue
- How to Choose? The Interplay Between the FMLA, CFRA, and ADA, LA Entertainment HR magazine, February 2019 Issue
- What to Expect when an Employee is Expecting, LA Entertainment HR magazine, April 2019 Issue