We are always looking for talented applicants and encourage you to apply. If you are looking for a position that is not currently being advertised, we would still like to hear from you. Please forward your cover letter and resume to Diana Lid at email@example.com.
- Associate Attorney (Orange County, CA)
Seeking to hire an attorney with 2 or more years of experience litigating employment and wage and hour cases. Ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented and must communicate with clients and colleagues effectively and in a timely manner. Admission to practice in the state of California is required. Candidate must have graduated with a 3.2 law school GPA or higher.
- Associate Attorney (Alexandria, VA)
O’Hagan Meyer, LLC, a national litigation firm, is seeking associates with 3-6 years of experience for our Alexandria, VA office. Ideal candidates have exposure to Business and Commercial Litigation, Professional Liability, and Employment Counseling and Litigation. Admission to practice in the state of Maryland is required, admission in Washington, D.C. or Virginia preferable. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience, as well as robust benefits package.
- Senior Associate (Chicago, IL)
O’Hagan Meyer is seeking a senior associate or partner level attorney to represent clients in professional liability, product liability, cyber law and monitoring, employment and other general civil and commercial litigation in Chicago. Join a dynamic and growing law firm with a varied practice area. Attorneys with their own book of business are welcome.
What You’ll Do:
- Represent clients in court.
- Depose witnesses, including expert witnesses as appropriate for your level of experience.
- Prepare cases for trial and assist at trial as appropriate for your level of experience.
- Defend challenging cases involving claims based on professional negligence, fraud and breach of fiduciary duty, products liability, employment discrimination and harassment, breach of contract, general negligence and other tort claims.
- Update clients through reporting and telephone conferences about significant developments in litigation
- Support client development and marketing efforts with the partnership.
- Develop your legal skills through in-firm mentoring, in-house training sessions, and other professional development activities.
What You’ll Need:
- 7-15 years of litigation experience.
- Bar admission in the State of Illinois. The Chicago office represents clients around the country but has its largest out-of-state presence in Indiana and Wisconsin. Bar admissions to either of those two states will be considered in hiring.
- Juris doctorate from ABA-accredited law school (GPA 3.2 or higher).
- Organizational skills to manage a varied caseload.
- Strong writing skills to communicate effectively to the court, client and opposing counsel.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Associate attorneys are eligible for quarterly and year-end bonuses. Benefits are generous. The coffee is fresh.