Join Jamey Davidson, Jamie Filipovic, Sarah Goldstein, Clint Robison, and Elizabeth Stewart on April 9 at 10 a.m. PST / 1 p.m. EST as they address the continually changing landscape of employment law issues related to COVID-19, including Families First Coronavirus Response Act (CARES Act) and special issues related to nursing homes and the health care industry.
RSVP “Attending” to firstname.lastname@example.org and join the webinar by clicking here!
Perfect for claims professionals, risk managers and underwriters. Full list of topics below:
- ADA, OSHA, EEOC
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Wage and hour pitfalls
- Effects on discrimination
- Harassment and whistleblower claims
- Special issues related to nursing homes and the health care industry
- Expectations about future claims