- Professional Overview Patrick Furlong is an Associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office, where he focuses his practice in a wide variety of matters, including the defense of licensed professionals in nursing home, rehabilitation, and skilled care facilities, as well as premises liability actions, and complex litigation motion practice. He also has experience defending automotive first-party disputes as well as statutory insurance bad faith claims. Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Patrick practiced with a regional, Philadelphia-based defense firm defending toxic tort and asbestos-related claims. After college and prior to attending law school, Patrick worked for a national insurance company in a variety of claims-related roles. Patrick lives in the Philadelphia suburbs with his wife and two sons.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from University of Pittsburgh.
- J.D. from Widener University, Delaware Law School.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- Wrote "PA. Supreme Court Opinion Rocks First-Party IME Requirements” on Pennsylvania insurance appellate holdings impacting first-party auto coverage, for the Pennsylvania Law Weekly on January 7, 2020.