- Professional Overview Paige Rivett is an associate in the Los Angeles office of O’Hagan Meyer and a member of the Labor & Employment and Wage and Hour Practices.Ms. Rivett received her Juris Doctor from the University of California College of the Law, San Francisco (formerly University of California, Hastings College of the Law), with a concentration in Work Law. During law school, Ms. Rivett served as a Staff Editor for Volume 32 and as Production Editor for Volume 33 of the UC Law SF Journal on Gender and Justice (formerly Hastings Journal on Gender and the Law). Prior to law school, Ms. Rivett earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in both Political Science and Spanish with a minor in Women’s Studies from San Diego State University.Ms. Rivett is conversational in Spanish.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from San Diego State University, magna cum laude.
- J.D. from University of California College of the Law, San Francisco (formerly University of California, Hastings College of the Law), cum laude.
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Professional Organization Memberships
- California State Bar Association