- Professional Overview Megan A. Childress is a partner in the Los Angeles office of O’Hagan Meyer and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Ms. Childress is a seasoned litigator with over a decade of experience. Ms. Childress focuses on wage and hour class action and Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) litigation involving claims such as meal and rest period violations, unpaid wages, off-the-clock work, improper rounding practices, and wage statement violations.Ms. Childress also defends employers against claims of harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination and retaliation.In addition, Ms. Childress has vast experience handling other legal matters commonly faced by California businesses, including ADA accessibility lawsuits, franchise litigation under federal and state statutes, and contract and real property disputes.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from University of California, Santa Cruz.
- J.D. from Southwestern Law School.
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California