- Professional Overview Dennis Kasper is a Partner at the Downtown Los Angeles office of O’Hagan Meyer. His primary practice is representing charitable organizations. In addition, Mr. Kasper represents religious organizations, having a subspecialty focused on the provisions of the United States Constitution which address religious freedom, freedom of speech, the rights of religious persons to engage in expressive association, and the right of religious institutions to employ people who share their faith and practice. For his primary clients, Mr. Kasper serves as their General Counsel. He also has substantial litigation experience, being able to advise on all aspects of organizational legal needs. His practice not only addresses legal matters in the United States, but also has a global focus, with his largest clients being those of a global scale.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from the United States International University, California Western Campus.
- J.D. from California Western School of Law.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Professional Organization Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches Mr. Kasper has been a regular speaker on subjects associated with the unique nature of his practice area. In the 1980’s and 1990’s, he presented an extended education program for clergy through Fuller Seminary in Pasadena, CA. In connection with that program, he prepared materials which were published under the name, “Balancing Prevention and Risk”.