- Professional Overview Ann Reardon, an experienced trial attorney who feels at home in any courtroom, has appeared in court hundreds of times on a wide variety of criminal offenses and civil matters throughout the state. She is a former Assistant Attorney General of Virginia, Special Assistant United States Attorney, and Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney for Virginia. Ann grew up in Henrico County and has lived in the Richmond area for most of her life. She graduated from of the College of William and Mary in 1981 and from its law school, The Marshall – Wythe School of Law, in 1984.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- J.D. from Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William and Mary.
- B.A. from the College of William and Mary.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond City Bar Association
- Richmond City Criminal Bar Association
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Richmond Metropolitan Women’s Bar Association