- Professional Overview Vera Warren is an associate in the Portland office of O’Hagan Meyer. Her practice consists of civil appeals, tort litigation, and labor & employment law.Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Vera clerked for two years at the Oregon Court of Appeals. She also has worked at a national law firm and a boutique litigation firm, where she obtained favorable verdicts and settlements for her clients in both state and federal court.Vera was born and raised in Oregon and is passionate about her community. She is heavily involved in bar and community activities, including service on several boards and committees.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from Willamette University.
- J.D. from Lewis and Clark Law School.
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Girls Build, Inc., Board Member, Secretary, 2022-Present
- OSB Constitutional Law Executive Committee Member, Secretary, 2021-Present
- American Constitution Society Board Member, 2021-Present
- Oregon Historical Society- Cabinet Member, 2019-Present
- Cambodian American Community of Oregon- Executive Board Member, 2018-Present