Sean is an associate attorney in O’Hagan Meyer’s Chicago office. He is a litigator with a practice focused on professional defense, employment disputes, commercial litigation, and insurance defense.
In addition, Sean has experience defending physicians, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities in professional and medical negligence cases. He has successfully represented construction companies and subcontractors in accident and injury cases as well as product liability matters.
Sean views each case as an investigation and works to help each client reach the best outcome available, as quickly as possible. He represents numerous clients, both large and small, in state and federal courts. He is admitted to practice in the State of Illinois and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
J.D., cum laude, Michigan State University College of Law,
- Michigan State Law Review, Senior Symposium Editor
- Certificate in Trial Practice, Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute
- Judicial extern to the Hon. Janet T. Neff, United States District Judge, Western District of Michigan
- Dean’s List
B.A., Political Science, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Dean’s List
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Professional Organization Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
News, Honors, Publications & Speeches