- Professional Overview
Sean is a Partner in the Chicago office. His practice focuses on the litigation of complex commercial matters including breaches of contract, business torts, trade secret disputes, securities litigation, and arbitration before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Sean has significant experience defending consumer class action claims filed under state consumer fairness laws and under the FDCPA and the TCPA. Additionally, Sean has represented numerous advisory professionals and non-profit boards of directors in disputes concerning their recommendations and decision-making.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- Michigan State University College of Law, JD cum laude; Senior Symposium Edition Editor, Michigan State Law Review
- University of Illinois, BA
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018-2021