- Professional Overview Ron Geronimo's practice primarily is focused on civil litigation representing design professionals in a variety of construction, contract and intellectual property disputes. Ron provides thoughtful counsel and advises design professionals in contract negotiations and risk management. Additionally, he represent a nationwide underground utility locator contractor in state and federal courts.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from University of Maryland, College Park.
- J.D. from Howard University School of Law, Washington.
- United States District Court of Maryland
- United States District Court of District of Columbia
- District of Columbia
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- CALI Award – Civil Procedure II: Complex Litigation