- Professional Overview Robert T. Morgenstern is Of-Counsel in the Philadelphia/New Jersey Office of O’Hagan Meyer. Mr. Morgenstern’s practice includes representing individuals, corporations, and partnerships in the defense of litigation including Tort Litigation, Premises Liability and Commercial and Business Litigation. Mr. Morgenstern also represents business generally. Mr. Morgenstern practices Estate Law including the drafting of Wills, Powers Of Attorney, Living Wills and the Administration and Settlement of Estates. Mr. Morgenstern also has extensive experience in Land Use including the representation of developers and Planning and Zoning Boards.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from Villanova University.
- J.D. from Villanova University Law School.
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- New Jersey
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Sussex County Bar Association (President 2006-2007)
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Federation of Planning Officials
- Newton Rotary Club
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- New Jersey Certified Civil Trial Attorney