- Professional Overview Remee Kim is an associate in the firm’s New York and Nevada offices. In New York, Ms. Kim handles all aspects of civil litigation with a focus on employment matters. Other practice areas include financial services, securities, civil rights advocacy, and sex abuse and molestation. Ms. Kim also assists with the firm’s Korean Business Practice Group based out of the Las Vegas office, which provides all-encompassing legal services for international companies operating in the United States. Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Ms. Kim represented clients in New York and New Jersey for general liability matters
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.S. and B.A. from Yonsei University.
- J.D. from The George Washington University Law School.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Professional Organization Memberships
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York (KALAGNY)