- Professional Overview
Mr. Kulp has spent the entirety of his career in the defense of complex litigation matters for all manner of clients. He has extensive experience in defending products liability, premises liability, and general liability claims, up to and through trial. He also has significant experience representing insurance carriers in first party and bad faith claims, as well as in insurance coverage actions.
Pete focuses on minimizing the impact of litigation on his clients and their business through planning, risk mitigation, and strategic thinking.
Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Pete practiced with several Philadelphia-based defense firms.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania (B.A. 1998)
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law (J.D. 2006)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- New Jersey
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel