- Professional Overview
Mr. Kulp has spent the entirety of his career in the defense of complex litigation matter for all manner of clients. As a seasoned trial attorney, he has extensive experience in the defense of products liability, premises liability, and general liability claims. Currently, his practice includes the defense of catastrophic injury claims, as well as the representation of licensed professionals, particularly nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities, and skilled care facilities. He also represents employers against allegations of wrongful termination, failure to hire, and discrimination and harassment claims.
Pete is also well-versed in insurance coverage matters, having represented insurance carriers in first-party and bad faith claims throughout his career.
Mr. Kulp currently practices out of the firm’s Philadelphia and Princeton offices. Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, he practiced with several Philadelphia-based defense firms.
Pete lives in Ambler, Pennsylvania, with his wife, two children, and three dogs. He is an avid outdoorsman, spending as much time hiking and camping as his schedule as a busy litigator will allow. Pete also never misses a chance to catch some live music.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania (B.A. 1998)
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law (J.D. 2006)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U. S, District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U. S, District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- New Jersey
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel