Monica J. Malouf
Monica Malouf is an associate in O’Hagan Meyer’s Richmond, Virginia office. She represents clients in commercial litigation and employment matters.
Prior to joining O'Hagan Meyer, Monica had the honor of serving as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Richard S. Wallerstein, Jr. and the Honorable Randall G. Johnson, Jr. of the Henrico County Circuit Court. Monica earned her J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law, where she was as an executive board member of the Journal of Law and Technology and the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board. Monica also served as a student attorney for Richmond Law’s Intellectual Property and Transactional Law Clinic.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- J.D., University of Richmond School of Law
- B.A., Loyola University of Maryland, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
Professional Organization Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- The Richmond Bar Association
News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- 2021 Law Faculty Award for Labor and Employment Law
- 1st Place, 2020 Richmond Law Alternative Dispute Resolution Competition.