- Professional Overview Michael Metta, a partner in the firm’s Boston office, is a member of the firm’s multi-state labor & employment practice, defending employers against federal and state wage and hours claims (including class actions and FLSA collective actions), and claims of discrimination, whistleblower, retaliation, and due process violations. He is also a trial and appellate lawyer with a broad commercial litigation background representing employers, insurers, ERISA plan fiduciaries, and business clients in employment, employee benefits, and first-party coverage actions.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from University of Massachusetts, Boston, Magna Cum Laude.
- J.D. from University of Miami School of Law, Magna Cum Laude.
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- California (Pending)
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Former Diploma level member, Charter Insurance Institute of London