Michael Kessler is an associate in the firm’s Los Angeles office. He practices in the areas of labor and employment law and commercial and business litigation.
Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Mr. Kessler practiced in the areas of legal and accounting malpractice, complex commercial litigation, community association law, labor and employment law, and insurance agent/broker liability at the largest firm in the state of Florida. Mr. Kessler also has experience in financial services litigation at both the trial and appellate levels.
Mr. Kessler earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration with an area of specialization in Sport Management and a Minor in Mass Communications, cum laude from the University of Florida. Mr. Kessler received his Juris Doctorate from Marquette University Law School. While in law school, Mr. Kessler received a Sports Law Certificate from the National Sports Law Institute, was a staff member on the Marquette Sports Law Review, participated in the Prosecutor Clinic, and was inducted into the Pro Bono Society.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of Florida, B.A. in Business Administration, 2012, cum laude
- United State District Court
- Southern District of Florida
Professional Organization Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Florida Bar
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- Michael Kessler, Let’s Give It Arrest: Why the NCAA Should Adopt a Uniform Disciplinary Policy, 26 MARQ. SPORTS L. REV. 433 (2016)