- Professional Overview Melisa Azak is an associate in O’Hagan Meyer’s Richmond, VA office. Prior to joining the firm, Melisa was an attorney with the Commonwealth Law Group in Richmond, VA, where she worked on plaintiff’s side civil rights and nursing home litigation cases. She earned her J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law, where she served as a Manuscripts Editor for the Journal of Law and Technology, and retained memberships on the Moot Court, Trial Advocacy, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Client Counseling and Negotiations Boards.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- J.D. from University of Richmond School of Law, cum laude.
- B.A. from American University.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Virginia State Bar