- Professional Overview Kris Khodaverdian is an Associate Attorney in O’Hagan Meyer’s Los Angeles office where he is a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Kris primarily handles wage and hour disputes, class actions, PAGA claims and general counseling on behalf of employers. Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Kris practiced in tech, entertainment and intellectual property law.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from the University of Southern California.
- J.D. from Pepperdine Law School.
- Professional Organization Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- During law school, Kris was a member of Pepperdine Law Review.