Katherine ("Katie") Rockwell is an associate in O’Hagan Meyer’s Richmond, Virginia office. She focuses her practice on representing healthcare professionals in all aspects of litigation. She also represents clients in general and commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining O'Hagan Meyer, she had the honor of serving as a law clerk to the Honorable W. Reilly Marchant and the Honorable Joi Jeter Taylor of the Richmond Circuit Court.
Katie earned her J.D. from William & Mary Law School where she served as Notes Editor for the William & Mary Business Law Review and worked for the Lewis B. Puller, Jr. Veterans Benefits Clinic. In law school she also clerked for the United States Department of Justice in the Office of Vaccine Litigation, the Court of Appeals of Virginia, and a large healthcare system in Virginia.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- J.D., William & Mary Law School
- B.A., Fairfield University, summa cum laude
Professional Organization Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Richmond Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Women's Bar Association
News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- ABA Health Law Section & Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Health Law
- 1st Place, 20th Annual Health Care and Life Sciences Writing Competition, Epstein, Becker & Green, P.C.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Insurance Law and Policy
- William & Mary Graduate Research Fellow