Working out of our Detroit Office, Justin is a professional liability defense and employment attorney with a wealth of experience in complex litigation stemming from nearly two decades of practice split between Australia and the United States, during which he has represented a broad range of clients from small businesses to large multinationals. He has litigated and successfully resolved various matters including complex construction disputes, the defense of design professionals and numerous employment related disputes, including those involving the alleged theft of trade secrets. In addition, Justin has extensive experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating design professional services agreements in relation to risk management and professional liability issues.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- Griffith University, Australia, Bachelor of Laws, with honors
- Griffith University, Australia, Bachelor of Commerce (Politics and Public Policy)
- Stockholms Universitet, Stockholm, Sweden, Master of Laws in Law and Information Technology
- Northeastern University School of Law, LLM
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.