Janna Akers is an Associate Attorney at O’Hagan Meyer’s Orange County office. She represents employers in the defense of a variety of employment disputes, including, but not limited to, claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, and unfair business practices. Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Ms. Akers worked for a civil litigation firm where she gained experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in civil actions that involved car accident, personal injury and other civil practice areas.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- B.A. from Scripps College.
- J.D. from Chapman Fowler School of Law.
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Professional Organization Memberships
- Orange County Women’s Lawyers Association
- Japanese American Bar Association