- Professional Overview
Jacqueline Gallagher practices in the areas of labor and management relations, employment law and discrimination litigation and represents management in a wide variety of labor and employment matters, including federal court, state court and administrative proceedings involving Title VII, The Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act and common law claims involving breach of contract and wrongful discharge.
Additionally, Jacqueline counsels clients on compliance with federal and state labor and employments laws and reviews and drafts employment policies, employment contracts and severance agreements and provides training to management and employees.
As an experienced litigator, Jacqueline handles extensive defense litigation matters acting as counsel in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey for insurance carriers and self-insured corporations. She also provides insurance coverage opinions on numerous policy-related issues.
Given her knowledge of trucking law, Jacqueline represents numerous commercial transportation entities in a wide variety of matters including complex litigation lawsuits, insurance coverage matters and regulatory issues. Jacqueline has been selected by her peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America© since 2021 in the Employment Law: Management category.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- Temple University, J.D., 1996
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, 1992
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Professional Organization Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches