Eileen Geller focuses her practice on the defense of individual health care providers, hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities in all aspects of litigation. She also has experience in commercial litigation and general liability defense. Ms. Geller regularly litigates in federal and state courts in Virginia and is admitted to practice inf the Eastern and Western Districts as well as the Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Ms. Geller received her B.S. in Broadcast Journalism from the S.I. Newhouse School at Syracuse University. She earned her J.D. from the University of Richmond’s T.C. Williams School of Law where she was a member of the McNeill Law Society, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Law and Technology, and a member of the Saul Lefkowitz Trademark Moot Court Competition Team.
Ms. Geller actively volunteers in the legal field, representing indigent clients in family law matters and assisting non-profit organizations with legal disputes. In her free time, she serves as President of the Richmond Audubon Society, an organization consisting of approximately 1,200 members in Central Virginia.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- J.D., University of Richmond School of Law
- B.S., Syracuse University
Professional Organization Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, Annual Meeting Committee
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- Article: True Confessions of a Collections Proceeding: How to Properly Use Virginia’s Confession of Judgment Statutes to Effectively Recover Past-due Debts, The Journal of Civil Litigation, Vol. XXIX, No. 4, Winter 20017-2018.
- Presentation: Technology and the Rise of the Pro-Se Appellant, Presentation 2017 Spring VADA Conference
- Presentation: Best Practices for Litigation Paralegals, 2011.