- Professional Overview
Claudia Mourad has represented employers, insurance companies, and private clients with a focus on providing individualized attention. Ms. Mourad has represented employers for two decades, including litigation in state and federal courts. In addition, Ms. Mourad has represented employers before the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (now CRD), the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the National Labor Relations Board.
Ms. Mourad has prevailed on multiple motions for summary judgment that completely disposed of lawsuits without the need for trial, and has obtained favorable outcomes in an efficient and cost-effective manner through dedication and determination. One of her victories was selected as Top Defense Case of the Week by the Daily Journal.
In addition, Ms. Mourad has provided mandatory sexual harassment training to supervisors in order to provide the necessary tools to foster a productive workplace and prevent litigation, and has conducted investigations on various workplace complaints, including sexual harassment and discrimination.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from University of California, Irvine.
- J.D. from Whittier College of Law.
- LL.M. in Business and Corporate Law from University of San Diego School of Law.
United States District Court Central District of California
- Professional Organization Memberships California State Bar
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- Whittier College School of Law, graduating in the top 15%.
- Whittier Law Review.
- Dean's Merit Scholarship and The Frank M. Doyle Scholarship.
- CALI Excellence Award for Pretrial Litigation Skills, and the American Jurisprudence Award for Professional Responsibility.