Bradley (Brad) J. Krupicka is a partner in the Portland office of O’Hagan and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. He has experience counseling clients through employee theft investigations, including working cooperatively with the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office on behalf of a corporate client in the investigation, trial, and restitution of over $150,000 in theft by a former employee and third party.Brad has been a prominent attorney Portland for over a decade. His practice focuses on employment litigation issues, alternative dispute resolution, discrimination and harassment, wage and hour, and issues related to hiring.After law school, Brad clerked for Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor, where he gained experience with all aspects of courtroom activity, having worked on more than 85 trials. Brad also served as an extern and law clerk for the Multnomah County Attorney’s office where he litigated employment law and civil rights cases, as well as advised internal clients on a range of employment law and constitutional issues. Additionally, Brad contributed to a winning Ninth Circuit briefing on the issue of front pay awards in OFLA/FMLA cases.A fourth-generation firefighter, Brad spent five summers as a wildland firefighter and engine boss. He is heavily involved in bar and community activities, including service on several pro bono committees.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- B.A. from University of Oregon.
- J.D. from Lewis & Clark Law School.
District of Oregon
Professional Organization Memberships
- Oregon State Bar
- Washinton State Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association (Past President of Young Lawyer’s Section)
- American Constitution Society Lawyer Chapter of Oregon (Past-President)
- Lewis & Clark Law School Board of Alumni (President)
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Oregon State Bar Health Law Section Executive Committee
News, Honors, Publications & Speeches