- Professional Overview
Bessie A. Mafud is an Associate Attorney in the Hermosa Beach office. Ms. Mafud’s practice focuses on general liability and labor and employment law. Her practice includes the representation of clients in general liability matters, including personal injury, premises liability, and products liability cases. She also defends employment actions under Fair Employment and Housing Act including gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, wrongful termination claims, harassment, retaliation, and discrimination.
Before joining O’Hagan Meyer, Ms. Mafud represented public and private entities in personal injury and premises liability actions. Ms. Mafud has also worked with retail facilities in addressing and implementing general safety policies and procedures.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from University of California, Riverside
- J.D. from Whittier School of Law
- U.S. District Court (Central District of CA)
- U.S. District Court (Eastern District of CA)
- U.S. District Court (Southern District of CA)
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association