- Professional Overview
Andrew Schneiderman is an experienced litigator who focuses his practice in the areas of consumer litigation, class action litigation, insurance coverage disputes and professional liability claims. Mr. Schneiderman regularly defends Fortune 500 companies, debt buyers, debt collection agencies, lawyers, lending institutions and others in consumer and class action litigation matters, and counsels these organizations in the financial services industry on licensing, risk management and compliance.
Mr. Schneiderman has been handling high exposure class action claims for over a decade including claims under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and Massachusetts Consumer Protection Statute – Chapter 93A. Mr. Schneiderman has significant experience handling class actions claims at all phases in both Federal and state court. Mr. Schneiderman also has substantial experience representing attorneys in legal malpractice claims and defending management in wage-hour litigation and employment matters.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2005
- B.A., cum laude, George Washington University, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Professional Organization Memberships Andrew is admitted to practice in state and federal courts in Massachusetts and Florida. Andrew is also admitted to practice before the First Circuit Court of Appeals
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches