- Professional Overview
André is an Associate in the firm’s Chicago office. He represents employers in all areas of labor and employment law before state and federal district courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and other investigative state agencies. His practice focuses on various discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, collective actions, and COVID-19 related claims. He also has experience with settlements, severance packages, advising clients on compliance, drafting of employee handbooks, and the Biometric Information Privacy Act (“BIPA”).
André is proud to be on the firm's Retention, Advancement, and Hiring Action Team.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
André received his Bachelor of Arts and Master of Science degrees from the University of Florida. He then earned is Juris Doctor from the UIC John Marshall Law School in Chicago. During law school, André competed on national moot competitions and was a member of the Moot Court Honor society where he served as an executive board member.
- State of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Member: Illinois State Bar
- Member: Northern District of Illinois
- Member: Central District of Illinois
- Member: Black Male Lawyer’s Association
- Member: Cook County Bar Association
- Member: Chicago Bar Association