- Professional Overview
Amanda Walsh’s practice is in the area of health care litigation with a focus in representing skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Ms. Walsh also handles a variety of general tort defense complex litigation matters on behalf of commercial and not-for-profit organizations.
Ms. Walsh graduated cum laude from Marquette University Law School with a certificate in litigation. While in law school, she was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Federal Estate & Gift Tax and Real Estate & Finance Development and was a St. Thomas Moore Scholarship recipient. She also served as an article editor on the Marquette Elder’s Advisor Law Review. Additionally, Ms. Walsh was an intern for a Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge while in law school.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Walsh gained considerable civil litigation experience at a firm in Chicago where she represented individuals and corporations in cases involving catastrophic injuries in construction, trucking, and transportation industries.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2015, cum laude, Marquette Elder’s Advisor Law Review
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2011, Economics, Political Science, International Studies, and Spanish
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2016
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2015
- Illinois, 2016
- Wisconsin, 2015
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Illinois Defense Counsel
- State Bar of Wisconsin