- Professional Overview
Alison Duffy is an associate in the firm’s Alexandria office, where she represents clients in both employment and litigation matters. She is experienced in handling cases with complex fact patters, several witnesses, and voluminous amounts of discovery. Alison is admitted to practice in Maryland and Virginia.
Prior to joining the team at O’Hagan Meyer, Alison was an associate in a boutique law firm in Washington, D.C., where she handled a wide range of litigation matters and provided counsel to small businesses and nonprofit corporations. As a law student, Alison had the opportunity to practice with the Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s Office in Maryland as a Rule 16 intern, where she participated in her first trial.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- J.D. from the Columbus School of Law, The Catholic University of America.
- B.A. from The University of Alabama, Human Behavior and Social Justice, cum laude.
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Maryland State Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- Publication: Alison Landry, Whose Best Interest is it Anyway?: School Administrators’ Liability for Student Injury in Virginia, 64 U. L. Rev. 209 (2014)