- Professional Overview Tiffany Rouhi is an Associate in the Los Angeles office of O’Hagan Meyer and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Tiffany focuses her practice on defending employers in a variety of litigation matters, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and failure to accommodate, as well as various wage and hour claims under the California Labor Code. Tiffany has experience defending clients in numerous forums, including state and federal court, and in front of state and federal administrative agencies. Tiffany is dedicated to securing the best possible results for her clients through zealous advocacy. Tiffany has extensive experience resolving matters through informal resolution or private mediation. Tiffany earned her Juris Doctorate from Southwestern Law School, where she graduated magna cum laude.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles.
- J.D. from Southwestern Law School.
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California