- Professional Overview
William Gros is an Associate in the Chicago O’Hagan Meyer office. He is a litigator specializing in nursing home and medical malpractice defense, professional liability defense, and product liability and general tort litigation.
William successfully represented individuals and corporations in the medical field prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer. He has represented clients in personal injury matters, medical malpractice defense, product liability cases, and high-exposure construction negligence matters. He regularly uses his advocacy skills as well as his negotiation and mediation experience to ensure clients obtain the best possible results while keeping in mind their bottom line and preferences.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- JD – The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL - 2013
- BS - Chemical Engineering - Rose Hulman Institute of Technology, Terre Haute, IN - 2010
- Patent Bar
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicagoland Healthcare Risk Management Society