- Professional Overview
Ms. Bonoli focuses her practice primarily on the representation of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors of various trades throughout all stages of complex, multi-party commercial and residential construction defect litigation. She also has extensive experience in successfully handling a wide variety of other matters, including labor and employment (wrongful termination, discrimination, harassments, wage and hour, tort claims and contractual matters), personal injury and general liability, from the inception of the case through appeal.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- Saint Mary’s College of California, BA Psychology
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Eastern District
- Professional Organization Memberships
- California State Bar
- Support Staff