Mr. Roberts’s practice focuses on complex commercial, employment, and premises liability litigation in our Philadelphia and New Jersey offices.
Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Mr. Roberts served as Assistant General Counsel at the University of Hartford in Hartford, Connecticut, where he focused on legal matters central to higher education law including Title IX, EO/EEO, and ADA matters. At another prominent Philadelphia law firm, Mr. Roberts defended toxic tort and product liability cases. He is experienced in all facets of litigation from the initial investigation through trial.
Mr. Roberts served as the Judicial law clerk to The Court of Common Pleas for the State of Delaware, New Castle County, where he drafted legal opinions and memoranda for five judges and one Commissioner.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Lincoln University (PA), Bachelor of Arts, cum laude
- New Jersey
Professional Organization Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Barrister’s Association of Philadelphia
- National Bar Association
- National Association of College & University Attorneys (NACUA)
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches