- Professional Overview
Joseph Sklar is an associate in the firm’s Los Angeles office. He practices in the areas of labor and employment law and commercial and business litigation.
Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Mr. Sklar practiced in the areas of labor and employment in California. Mr. Sklar also has experience in fiduciary litigation, tax controversy, Medicaid appeals, estate planning, and corporate transactional work.
Mr. Sklar earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with an area of specialization in Global Politics and a minor in Middle Eastern Studies, from California State University, Long Beach. Mr. Sklar received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Georgia School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Sklar was a notes and articles editor on the Journal of Intellectual Property, participated in the Business Law Clinic and the Family Justice Clinic, and served as treasurer of the Student Bar Association.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2018
- California State University, Long Beach, B.A. in Political Science, 2013
- United States District Court
- Southern District of Georgia
- Middle District of Georgia
- United States Tax Court
- California Superior Courts
- All Georgia State Courts
- Professional Organization Memberships
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Georgia
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
- Joseph P. Sklar, Location Unaware: Developing a Standard of Secondary Liability for Location-Aware Technology Developers, 25 J. INTELL. PROP. L. 55 (2017)