- Professional Overview John Beemer is an associate attorney at our Hermosa Beach office. Mr. Beemer’s practice focuses on representing Fortune 500 companies in matters involving premises and products liability. Mr. Beemer has also represented individuals and entities in a wide array of practice areas, including construction defect, professional liability, administrative law, employment law, and criminal defense. Prior to entering the legal profession, Mr. Beemer worked as an industrial designer for a prominent architectural lighting firm, and also taught high school chemistry.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from The Evergreen State College.
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Professional Organization Memberships Alameda County Bar Association
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches Presidential Scholarship recipient from The Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington.