- Professional Overview
Heather Shea is a partner in the Chicago office. As an experienced litigator, Heather has handled a variety of matters throughout the Chicago collar counties and federal courts.
Heather concentrates her practice in civil litigation, personal injury defense, premises liability, professional malpractice, and commercial litigation. She has successfully handled a multitude of cases through trial, both jury and bench, in a variety of disputes including personal injury, breach of contract, and fraud.
Heather is also well versed in alternative forms of mediation and arbitration and serves as arbitrator in the 21st Judicial Circuit.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- Heather graduated from Valparaiso University where she received her B.A. in communications/journalism.
- She received her Juris Doctor degree from John Marshall Law School.
- Professional Organization Memberships Bar Admissions:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Member: McHenry County Bar Association
- Member: Illinois Defense Counsel
- Member: Illinois State Bar Association
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches