- Professional Overview
Gavin Fung is a litigation associate in O’Hagan Meyer’s Philadelphia and New Jersey offices. His practice focuses on representing clients in all aspects of the insurance business, including claims counseling and litigation.
He has extensive experience in handling and resolving insurance coverage disputes through litigation and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, including those involving environmental, toxic tort, asbestos, construction, advertising liability, products liability, property, automobile, and bad faith issues. His practice includes the handling of disputes involving commercial insurance, primary, umbrella, excess and surplus lines, property insurance, professional liability insurance, and D&O insurance.
Gavin also has significant experience handling general liability matters including matters involving construction defect, premise liability, and dram shop liability. He has litigated employment matters brought under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the American with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination.
Gavin served in the United States Marine Corps Reserve while attending Rutgers University. He is fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- Rutgers Law School, Camden, NJ (J.D. 2014)
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ (B.A. 2008)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania