Emma Greger is an associate in O’Hagan Meyer’s Richmond, Virginia office. She focuses her practice on professional defense litigation, ranging from insurance defense to representation of design and medical professionals. Emma also has experience in general and commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Emma was a litigation-focused summer associate at the Richmond office of Vandeventer Black, LLP. She earned her J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law, where she served as Executive Editor for the University of Richmond Law Review. Emma had the honor of serving as a summer clerk to the Honorable Roderick C. Young, United States Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- B.A., cum laude - University of Maryland (UMBC)
- J.D., magna cum laude – University of Richmond School of Law
Professional Organization Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- The Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Equality Bar Association
- The Richmond Bar Association
News, Honors, Publications & Speeches
CALI Excellence for the Future Awards; Criminal Law, Professional Responsibility, Art of the Argument (Appellate Advocacy)
- McNeill Law Society Member (top 10% of law school class)
- Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society Member
Publication: Rapid DNA Testing and Virginia’s Rape Kit Backlog, 52 U. Rich. L. Rev. 941 (2018)