Cecile Vue is as an Associate Attorney in the San Francisco office. Ms. Vue’s practice focuses on labor and employment law and general liability. Her practice includes defending against employment actions under Fair Employment and Housing Act, including gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, wrongful termination claims, harassment, retaliation, discrimination, and wage and hour claims. Ms. Vue also represents clients in and general liability matters, including personal injury, premises liability, and product liability cases.
During law school, Ms. Vue interned with multiple law firms in San Francisco and held a judicial externship with Magistrate Judge Maria-Elena James (Ret.) of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Before joining O’Hagan Meyer, Ms. Vue represented employees in wage and hour claims and Private Attorneys General Act cases. Ms. Vue has also worked with tenants involving unlawful detainers, premises liability, and habitability defects.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- Golden Gate University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- California State University of Fresno, B.A. in Political Science
- United States District Court Central District of California
- United States District Court Northern District of California
- United States District Court Eastern District of California
Professional Organization Memberships
- State Bar of California, https://www.sfbar.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/summer-of-law.pdf