- Professional Overview Brittany Vulcan is an Associate in the Portland office of O’Hagan Meyer. With extensive litigation experience in single party, complex wage and hour class and representative actions, and licensed in California and Washington, with Oregon pending, Ms. Vulcan confidently represents and advises employers of all sizes across varying industries (e.g., private aviation, health care, nationwide logistics and distribution, fresh food picking and packaging, and tech start-ups).Ms. Vulcan’s practice includes representing employers in state and federal court concerning matters involving wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, harassment, Title VII, Fair Employment and Housing Act, California Labor Code, Americans with Disabilities Act, wage and hour, and California’s Private Attorneys General Act of 2004. Ms. Vulcan also provides preventative and remedial counseling to employers regarding all employment practices, including but not limited to, timekeeping practices, handbook policies and practices, and workplace investigations.
- Practice Areas
- Education and Admissions
- B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles.
- J.D. from University of California, College of the Law San Francisco (formerly, UC Hastings).
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- News, Honors, Publications & Speeches Publications and Speeches
- California Panelist, “Paid Leave Laws in the West,” March 2023.
- Author, “Two Steps Backward for Gig Economy Businesses After California Superior Court Judge Finds Proposition 22 Exemption to AB 5 Unconstitutional,” September 2021.