Alyssa DeTreux is an associate in the Labor & Employment practice group in Philadelphia. She represents employers in a wide variety of employment matters including federal court, state court and administrative proceedings involving Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, wage and hour claims and common law claims involving breach of contract and wrongful discharge.
Alyssa received her J.D., cum laude, from Temple University Beasley School of Law, Evening Division. While attending Temple University, she worked full time as a Case Manager for several mediators and arbitrators who heard a wide variety of disputes. In addition, Alyssa served on the Student Bar Association as class president for her section of the evening division and completed Temple’s Trial Advocacy Program.
Alyssa received her undergraduate degree from the University of Delaware where she majored in History Education with a minor in Disability Studies.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- J.D. from Temple University Beasley School of Law.
- B.A. from the University of Delaware.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
Professional Organization Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association