Adriana C. Levandowski
Office: Hermosa Beach
Adriana is an Associate Attorney pending California admission at the Hermosa Beach office. She is licensed in Colorado and is also pending admission in New York.
Prior to joining O’Hagan Meyer, Adriana worked for a boutique employment and commercial litigation firm in Denver, specializing in complex breach of contract and unfair competition claims, trade secret violations, partnership dissolutions, and employment discrimination actions.
While attending the Sturm College of Law, Ms. Levandowski interned with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission Enforcement Division, United States Attorney’s Office, and U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Ms. Levandowski also worked as a judicial intern for Magistrate Judge Nina Y. Wang of the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado and Denver District Court Judge David H. Goldberg.
Additionally, Ms. Levandowski holds a British law degree. She previously interned with Bark & Co. Solicitors in London, assisting in the successful defense of a landmark LIBOR rigging action brought by the UK Serious Fraud Office.
- Practice Areas
Education and Admissions
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- UK Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University London
- B.A., University of San Francisco
- US District Court for the District of Colorado
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Executive Office for Immigration Review
- California (Pending)
- New York
Professional Organization Memberships
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association